Monday, November 26, 2007

A new start for my blog with a new title

I have decided to start my blog afresh, as a "ranting" format was not working for me. I have received word recently that my cousin is in hospice. She is only three weeks older than I. I have decided there are many things I want to tell Oliver and any future grandchildren that I have and time could be a-wasting. I don't have any time line in mind. I just want to impart my memories as well as I can remember them so that my grand kids have some idea of who I am now and who I might become as I, hopefully, age. As the stories of grandparents are sometimes boring and repetitive to children and grandchildren, this blog can be accessed whenever anyone would like to read it, or not.

Some entries may be long, some very short. They are snapshots in my mind that I would like to put out there for perusal. They don't necessarily have to mean anything to the reader. They will just BE there.

I have left my previous postings under "Rantings of a Microbiologist" mostly intact. There were a couple that I deleted as they really didn't serve any purpose. However, for historical purposes I left them in there, as they do reflect my thoughts at the time.

I will begin under another header.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home